Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

FAQs



Welcome to my page everyone :) 

I decided to just write 20 facts about me so that you know a little bit more about the person behind this blog.

1. Despite being 175cm, I've never played any sports.
2. I'm a very animated/melodramatic story teller.
3. My coffee name is Shaniqua.
4. Cats scare me to death.
5. Ambivert.
6. Slight adrenalin junkie.
7. Can live off hot chips.
8. Self-proclaimed awkward giraffe.
9. Favourite flowers: Peonies
10. A touch OCD when it comes to my food.
11. Weird pet peeve: can't stand seeing people brush their teeth.
12. Tropical ABC (Australian Born Chinese) from Philippines.
13. Trilingual.
14. Only ever owned Sea Monkeys.
15. Budget Barbie.
16. Love scented candle.
17. Make-up free unless there's a special something something. 
18. Emotional binger.
19. Been told I sneeze like a baby mouse.
20. Not a morning person.

No comments:

Post a Comment