Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shine bright like a diamond - LUMINOUS


What to do on a rainy day in Sydney?
MCA Luminous Exhibition.


I'm a bit of a dork, don't judge.

Anyone that knows me knows my slight obsession with lights and combining that with art is definitely my cup of tea. So MCA is running an exhibition called Luminous from 9 March - 8 June and has a variety of light and artwork installments that will take around 20 minutes to cover depending how fast you walk and take pictures. I must say, this artwork let me experiment with lots of creative photography that I normally wouldn't be able to do.

The entrance of MCA



Best part of the exhibition, it's FREE.
that's for all my asian home girls and guys out there, you're welcome.

 
140 George Street
The Rocks
Sydney, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment